- Social Widget
K12HSN Technology News
- Embrace the power of learning communities
- eSchool News: Learning communities have the power to enrich our professional and personal lives. Professional learning communities have limitless potential for today’s educators.
- 2013 K12HSN Annual Report
- K12HSN has released its 2013 Annual Report.
- CALNET3 AT&T ATO Information for E-rate applicants
- CDE: In order to help you in your transition to the CALNET 3 contract, we are providing guidance on how to complete an Authorization to Order (ATO) for AT&T under subcategory 1.6 where AT&T is the sole provider of service under the CALNET 3 contract.
- 7 intriguing facts about the brain
- eSchool News: When it comes to student learning, many stakeholders focus on important learning supports, such as classroom technology, reliable high-speed internet access in schools, and educators who use technology as a tool to increase student achieveme
- 7 steps to building strong school networks
- eSchool News: Capable networks are an essential part of even the most straightforward school technology program, and now school technology leaders can follow seven steps to build strong and reliable school networks.
- 3 approaches to online assessments
- eSchool News: Online assessments are a key part of the Common Core State Standards, but these new assessments don't come without obstacles. Adequate high-speed internet access, infrastructure, computers, funding, and manpower are just a few of states' top
- How video is driving personalization in education
- eSchool News: Need help fixing your bike? Looking for a new makeup look or hairstyle? More and more, we're looking to YouTube to help us learn new things. The same goes in education these days. Can’t figure out how to do your trigonometry homework?
- Apple new Device Enrollment Program a game changer
- CITE World: Apple’s new Device Enrollment Program (DEP) is a significant new enterprise initiative that removes one of the biggest, if not the biggest, roadblocks to iOS device deployments within businesses or schools: The need to touch each device...
- FCC Turns Focus to Internal School Web Connections
- Education Week: The Federal Communications Commission is asking for more public input on restructuring the E-rate, with a focus on devoting more money for internal Web connections within schools and potentially using demonstration projects to encourage in
- CAASPP Technology Readiness Website
- SCOE: During Spring 2014 districts and schools throughout California will participate in a field test of the Smarter Balanced assessments under the auspices of the new system known as the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Now you can learn from leading ed-tech experts!
- eSchool News: Register now for our free webinars to learn from leading ed-tech experts how educators and administrators can improve learning, cut costs, and enhance the student experience.
- Tricks of the Trade
BoE Community Group Activity