- Social Widget
K12HSN Technology News
- FireHost Secure Cloud Hosting Now Available
- CENIC: CENIC has completed its RFP process and has selected several Cloud Hosting services. With the execution of Master Service Agreements (MSAs) between CENIC and the awarded cloud services providers, you are able to leverage Secure Cloud Hosting Servic
- Speak Up: The current state of digital learning
- eSchool News: While girls use many digital tools for learning more than boys, more boys than girls say they are interested in STEM careers--however, student interest in STEM careers has not increased significantly in seven years.
- Chino Valley Unified prepare for Common Core with
- eSchool News: ike every other school district in California, Chino Valley Unified School District (CVUSD) is in the midst of implementing the new Common Core standards for math and language arts instruction, curriculum, and testing that have been adopted.
- NSBA Makes Recommendations for Improving E-Rate
- THE Journal: In response to the FCC's request for suggestions about modernizing the E-Rate program, National School Boards Association (NSBA) Executive Director Thomas J. Gentzel has offered a series of recommendations.
- CaliQity is getting a new look!
- K12HSN: CaliQity is getting a new look! The interface has been redesigned to incorporate Responsive Web Design (RWD) aspects. What does Responsive mean? Essentially, the CaliQity interface will adapt its display to the device it is being viewed on...
- 10 things to ask when choosing ed tech for young
- eSchool News: Put a child in front of an iPad and they’ll be learning, right? Not exactly, say two early childhood experts. Thanks to extensive research, experts now know that…
- Too little, too late? Can government and big busin
- eSchool News: Government and big business are investing millions to equip students with critical 21st century skills.
- Alliance for Excellent Ed Calls on FCC To Expand E
- THE Journal: The Alliance for Excellent Education has joined the growing group of organizations calling upon the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to modernize the E-rate program, which helps schools and libraries gain Internet access.
- Keeping Student Data Private
- THE Journal: Five CTOs discuss their data privacy concerns and reveal how they are working with teachers, students and the community to safeguard student information.
- Student Social Network Use Declines as Social Apps
- THE Journal: According to the report, The New Digital Playbook: Understanding the Spectrum of Students' Activities and Aspirations, social media apps such as Instagram, Snapchat and Vine are filling in the void with participation by 44% of students...
- Five key steps to upgrading your wireless network
- eSchool News: Are you ready for the nation’s $3 billion wireless overhaul for education—or the move to online testing? Here’s what you need to know...
- Tricks of the Trade
BoE Community Group Activity