The resources in this ELL Teacher Tool Kit were created by the
C.R.E.A.T.E. Foundation as part of the K12HSN ARRA-Advancing
Network Uses Grant (ANU).
Tool Kit #1: Language and Language Development
Tool Kit #2: Assessment and Instruction
Tool Kit #3: Cultural Inclusion
Whether you are:
* Needing Quality Tools to Differentiate Instruction for English Language Learners (ELLs),
* Enrolled in ELL/ELD Professional Development Coursework Programs, or
* Preparing for State Teacher ELL/ESL Examinations,
our Continuum of Tools for teaching English Learners contains a wealth of knowledge, tips, tools and links to the resources you will need to achieve success with your English learners.
Our instructional goal is to:
1. Help educators create effective, appropriate, and challenging classroom instructional lessons for their English Language Learners (ELLs); and,
2. Provide a Continuum of Tools or Resource Bank for teachers of English Language Learners