STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math Community GroupWhat makes for an effective and engaging STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) program?
This Brokers of Expertise community group provides space for discussing issues related to STEM education. Whether your school is exploring a STEM approach or has already implemented a successful STEM program, you can connect with other educators, find resources to support your program, share best practices, and discuss topics related to STEM education such as:
- Effective integration of curriculum
- STEM vs. STEAM
- Career and college readiness
Please note: This is a public group that is available to all members of the Brokers of Expertise community. Please be sure that your conduct and contributions are professional and appropriate.
- GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits
- Recently Added Resources
- View All (3)
- 7 months agohere have been many efforts in recent years to draw more women into STEM fields. While women have made gains, they are still far...
- 8 months agoOverview of SB 1200 by Hancock.
- 8 months agoKim Walther is one of Imperial County's outstanding mathematics educators. Her new web site was developed to work with students...
- Group Events
- 2 Leaders, 11 MembersCCSESA - CTE Committee
- 2 Leaders, 21 Members