Standards, Data, & Assessments Community GroupCalifornia recently adopted Common Core State Standards. Do you have a clear understanding of what this means to you and your school?
This Brokers of Expertise community group provides space to share resources related to adopting and integrating standards in curriculum, share updates about implementation of new standards and the development of next-generation assessments, and engage in dialog around topics such as:
- The transition to California Common Core Standards.
- Smarter Balanced Assessment.
- Using data to inform curriculum and instruction.
Please note: This is a public group that is available to all members of the Brokers of Expertise community. Please be sure that your conduct and contributions are professional and appropriate.
- GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits
- Recently Added Resources
- View All (3)
- 10 months agoInformation about Common Core Standards from the California Department of Education
- Last yearK-12 California’s Common Core Content Standards for Mathematics. Adopted by SBE 8/2/10; updated 10/21/10.
- Last yearCalifornia’s Common Core Content Standards for English Language Arts updated 10/21/10.
- Group Events