CTE OnlineConnecting Career Technical Education Programs & Professionals
CTE Online is your single destination for model CTE curriculum, resources, tools and community.
CTE Online was established to help practitioners articulate a clear and deliberate relationship between academic achievement and Career and Technical Education through access to the following:
- Professional Curriculum Development Tools
- Professional Alignment and Instructional Strategies Resources
- Standards Databases Cross-Referenced to STAR and CAHSEE
Connecting Our Efforts
CTE educators and leaders throughout the state are finding new opportunities to join in a common process of curriculum related work that helps publicize the methods by which academic skills are integrated into all CTE programs on a daily basis. CTE Online serves as yet another device by which skilled educators within this dynamic field can share the work they are doing to support the balanced development of our youth that supports both their current academic challenges and future career interests equally.
CTE Online is developed managed by Butte County Office of Education's Center for the Advancement of Digital Resources in Education (CADRE) under contract with the California Department of Education.
- GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits
- Recently Added Resources
- View All (1696)
- 5 weeks agoExplore the cell's interior, parts of the cell, and how cells communicate through this interactive view into an animal cell
- 9 months agoThe multi-state initiative released the CCSS on June 2, 2010. The initiative site includes information about the development and...
- Last yearThis is an introductory lesson into the operation and reading of pressures of the common automobile air conditioning system.
- Last yearStudents will be exposed to the major parts of a modern gas-electric hybrid drive system. Most hybrid vehicles conduct almost ...
- Last yearThis lesson serves as an introduction to the alternative fuels program. Students will learn about a variety of alternative fuels...
- Group Events