Equity & Diversity Community GroupA place for educators to share information, resources, and best practices related to support California's diverse student population.
How can educators in the nation’s most culturally and geographically diverse state support the needs of all students? How can we work together to eliminate stereotypes and other barriers that discourage our students from achieving their academic goals?
JOIN THIS GROUP to connect with other educators, find resources on promoting equity and diversity in your classroom or school, and engage in conversations on topics such as:
- School-wide reform efforts that meet the needs of all students.
- Developing culturally sensitive curriculum.
- Integrating multicultural viewpoints and histories in the classroom.
- Teaching practices that encourage all students to succeed.
Please note: This is a public group that is available to all members of the Brokers of Expertise community. Please be sure that your conduct and contributions are professional and appropriate.
- GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits
- Recently Added Resources
- View All (4)
- Last yearUNICEF study of child poverty within industrialized countries.
- Last yearStudy shows that recess benefits Black and Latino students.
- Last year
- Last year..."ABSTRACT: Over the last two decades in many countries, culturally responsive, multicultural and bilingual approaches to teac...
- Group Events
- 0 Leaders, 10 MembersThis Brokers of Expertise community group provides a space for educators to find resources related to bullying and cyberbullying...
- 1 Leader, 3 MembersEducational equity through the lens of the needs of the Raza community.